A4 Label Templates
Download blank A4 label printing templates for all of our standard A4 sheet sizes in MS Word or PDF format.
Choose from templates for rectangular labels with rounded corners, rectangular labels with square corners, round labels or square labels.
Please test on a plain piece of paper first as various printers feed differently and some adjustments may be required to get your template layout right.
Click on the relevant Word or PDF link below to download the label template.
Templates For Rectangular Labels With Rounded Corners
|Label Code||No. Per Sheet||Label Size||Word Template||PDF Template|
|CL1199P||1||199.6mm x 289.1mm||Word||PDF|
|CL2199P||2||199.6mm x 143.5mm||Word|
|CL499P||4||99.1mm x 139mm||Word|
|CL699P||6||99.1mm x 93.1mm||Word||PDF|
|CL899P||8||99.1mm x 67.7mm||Word|
|CL1099P||10||99.1mm x 57.3mm||Word||PDF|
|CL1263P||12||63.5mm x 72mm||Word||PDF|
|CL1299P||12||99.1mm x 42mm||Word|
|CL1499P||14||99.1mm x 38.1mm||Word|
|CL1699P||16||99.1mm x 33.9mm||Word||PDF|
|CL1863P||18||63.5mm x 46.6mm||Word||PDF|
|CL2163P||21||63.5mm x 38.1mm||Word||PDF |
|CL2463P||24||63.5mm x 33.9mm||Word||PDF|
|CL2763P||27||63.5mm x 29.6mm||Word||PDF|
|CL4045P||40||45.7mm x 25.5mm||Word||PDF |
|CL6538P||65||38.1mm x 21.2mm||Word||PDF |
|CL8446P||84||46mm x 11.1mm||Word||PDF |
|CL18925P||189||25.4mm x 10mm||Word||PDF|
How To Print On Labels Using Templates
Printing Hints & Tips
- Laser and Inkjet printer have an accuracy of +/- 1mm, so make sure you leave a good margin around your design or text to allow for this.
- If the print does not line up perfectly then adjust the page margins. This can be done in the 'Page Settings' section under the 'File' tab.
- Water in the label adhesive can evaporate when used in hot printers, so we would recommend not printing on the same sheet more than once.
- Do not put a sheet of labels through the printer with any labels missing, as this can cause a paper error in the printer.
- Always feed in your labels in Portrait (narrow edge) orientation, as this is the direction of the grain and ensures the strength of the label is retained.
- Laser and inkjet printers do not print right up to the edge of the A4 sheet, so if you have labels with no side border remember that you need to allow 3mm (depending on the printer) as a border.
All trademarks are fully recognised, including Microsoft and the Avery Dennison group. The Avery label codes can be found in many software programs.