Fluorescent LabelsShow Filters
Key Facts – Fluorescent Paper Labels – FL:
Material: Fluorescent Paper in Orange, Pink, Green, Yellow – Wood-free paper with fluorescent coating
Printer Compatibility: Laser Printer
Sheet weight: 150gsm, which comprises 60-70gsm face, 60-70gsm craft backing with about 10-15gsm allowable for the adhesive and silicone.
Min. App.Temp: 5ºC
Temp Range: -20 – 100ºC
What Can Fluorescent Labels Be Used For?
Our fluorescent label materials are bright, neon coloured labels with a permanent adhesive. The vibrant colours are ideal for signage, product labelling, organisation and more. They have a matt finish that’s great for printing logos, text, and designs and can be printed on laser printers.
- Labels in bright luminous colours highlight important information and attract attention:
- For mailings, warning notices or urgent notices and memos – for example, in the office, school, warehouse, factory or logistics depot.
- Maximum impact for promotional campaigns and special offers
- Colour identification of documents, samples, dispatch papers, parcels, envelopes and more
- Drawing attention to important information on products, packaging and sales documents
- Retail use, offices or schools – ideal product for promotions, sales where an eye-catching label is required.
- Bright colours that can be seen immediately and can also be decorative for schools, nurseries, clubs, etc.
All of our fluorescent labels are sold in 100 sheet or 500 packs and come in a variety of sizes and shapes including rectangles, circles and ovals. High visibility neon labels are great for getting attention, colour-coding files, marking shelves in warehouses, and as vivid address stickers on products that are being posted.
How Can You Print on Fluorescent Labels?
You can easily print information on these labels with laser printers, or you can simply write on the labels by hand. We also have a number of free label templates that you can download to help you with positioning the text within the labels.